Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do not eat here unless you are considering ending your life.

Tequilas (Now Closed)
Danvers, MA
"Do not eat here unless you are considering ending your life."


The Penalty Box
Providence, RI
"I repeat.. this is a shitty DIVE.. not a club."
"... when we finally left I walked up to the owner and said 'you guys treated me like an asshole.. this is the worst bar I have ever been to and I'm never coming back.'"
"Stay away.. stay far away. Go to the E&O tap, the scurvy dog, or jesus I can't believe I'm saying this but ANYWHERE downtown.. stay away from this place.. it suuuuuuuuucks."

Italia Pizza and Restaurant
Brooklyn, NY
"10 minutes became another 10 minutes, this better be DAMN good pizza, and i know it doesn't take that long cause i saw the doughs were prepared already. i waited 45 minutes in there and i got a '2 more minutes' of course that became an extra 5-10 minutes. THIS BETTER BE THE BEST FUCKING PIZZA OF MY LIFE! Running a pizzeria should be an honest business! if you wanted to run a dishonest one, go sell drugs. as far as im concerned THEY SHOULD BE IN JAIL!"

Cafe Nuovo
Providence, RI
"The shitty table really bothered us."

No comments:

Post a Comment