Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'd rather use Bisquick and gasoline to make my own pancakes than eat here again.

Edible Arrangements
Fremont, CA
"I have personally seen their delivery drivers unironically perform sustained air drum solos in their van lasting in excess of five minutes. If your delivery is late, rest assured, it's because some dirty kid got a new Rush album and is too busy pretending he knows how to play double bass in the middle of the intersection to continue driving."

IHOP
Brooklyn, NY
"Don't get me wrong, I love me some IHOP. But this location is a disaster. When my boyfriend and I went there on a recent Saturday, there was a crowd out the door. We were finally seated about 20 minutes later. Our overly friendly waiter greeted us, took our orders without writing anything down, and then disappeared for what felt like eternity. While we were waiting for our food, he brought the food to the table next to us and got EVERY SINGLE DISH wrong. All three people had to send theirs back. When he brought the corrected dish to the man, it was wrong again. We laughed about it... until the same thing happened to us. I ended up just eating the wrong dish since I didn't want to wait another year for what was likely to be something else I didn't order."

"This place sucks. I like IHOP but this place just SUCKS. Horrible, lazy staff. Probably the worst I've ever had in my life. The place (I refuse to call this a restaurant) is dirty and smells like garbage. The food is blah compared to any other IHOP I've been to. On top of all that, the prices are too high, even for IHOP. Skip here entirely. I'd rather use Bisquick and gasoline to make my own pancakes than eat here again."

No comments:

Post a Comment