Sunday, January 24, 2010

P.S. Fuck You

Ray's Deli
New York, NY
"I went in this morning for a sausage, egg, and cheese. The three guys across the line started repeating 'sausage, egg, and cheese' over and over and giggling up a storm. I smiled wondering what was so funny and just kind of went along with it, smirking, wondering what they were laughing at. I don't KNOW if they did anything to my food because I didn't see... I returned to my office space which is directly across the street. I happened to turn and look over at the store and all three idiots were laughing hysterically and looking at me. I threw out the sandwiches. I didn't even feed them to the dog.
p.s.
Fuck You."

Z's Oyster Bar & Steakhouse
Indianapolis, IN
"We then moved on to an Iceberg Wedge salad. The head of lettuce was clearly past it's prime, the center had yellowed and was bitter. For dinner, I ordered scallops, only to learn that they were sold out. I then moved on to walu, and what do you know, sold out again! I finally settled on choice three, ono. Then we waited on the main course. And waited, and waited. After more than 40 minutes, our main server approached the table and said, 'Well, did anyone save room for dessert?' No joke, she assumed that we'd not only already been served dinner, but the plates had been cleared. Naturally, we voiced our frustration to this very red-faced person and she finally served our meals a few minutes later."

No comments:

Post a Comment