Sunday, January 24, 2010

I kept waving my hand in front of my face to see if it was me or something.

Diamond Appliance Service
Chicago, IL
"When the hooberedoober breaks, you might just be fucked."




Wendy's
Chicago, IL
(Note from Blog Editor: All comments related to the same physical store.)
"I was NOT amused by the way one staff member manhandled my frosties (2 of them, but only one was for me.) She looked so piissssssssssed and was shaking the shit out of those poor cups before nearly throwing them at me. With that said, let me also state, that in retrospect, it was hilarious to watch her violently shake two cups and then move in front of me to block my view of the dairy abuse. I will be back, but only when they have their premium fish fillets again."

"This place is awful. The employees are some of the most moronic individuals I have ever seen in my life."

"I'm tired of this place. Every time I am in here the wait is ridiculous. This time I stood in line 15 minutes. There were three people in front of me. I like to think I'm patient, gentle, and kind so after this (almost) uncontrollable rage began to build up inside of me I knew I had to leave. All I did was stand. There was about 12 of us in line. We were just standing. Not moving. Not talking. Hardly breathing. Everyone behind the counter seemed to be moving in slow motion. I kept waving my hand in front of my face to see if it was me or something. Nope. While the rest of us in the real world moved at normal speed there was some kind of time distortion behind the counter."

No comments:

Post a Comment